1932 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best motorcycle luggage bags, we analyze a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the motorcycle luggage bags we have analyzed exactly 1932 reviews.
- UV rated construction with weather-resistant 1200 denier textile material; Maintains shape even when empty
- Integrated elastic shock cords and hook-&-loop fasteners for secure mounting options; Quick and easy attachment and removal
- Storage includes rider and passenger facing bottle pockets, easy access to main storage compartment, and external bungee storage system for coats, bedrolls or other items
- Includes a tethered rain cover with designated pocket for storage and low-profile carrying handle for easy transportation; Folds up to stash away in trunk or saddlebag when not in use
- Multi-fit for attachment to most Kuryakyn luggage and most trunk mounted luggage racks; Measures 23” x 14” x 9”.
- Weather resistant motorcycle roll bag offers a variety of convenient mounting options, including the passenger seat, luggage racks, or sissy bars
- Rigid structure retains its shape whether loaded or empty; Motorcycle bag is UV-rated and has a heavy-duty 1200 denier textile construction; Includes a removable rain cover
- Integrated MOLLE attachment points and multiple D-rings provide additional secure mounting options; External adjustable bungee storage system secures a coat, bedroll, and more
- Padded media storage pocket holds laptops or tablets up to 15"; Features 8 external stash pockets, 2 bottle pockets, and 3 separate zippered openings to the main compartment
- Measures 19" L x 12" W x 16" H, with 3,648 cubic inches (60 liters) by volume; Features a low-profile carrying handle and a removable shoulder strap for easy portability off the bike
- Motorcycle Sissy Bar Touring Luggage w/ Studs 2 Piece Bag Set Harley Cruiser
- Versatile mounting system installs on luggage rack, back seat or sissy bar; clips onto most Saddle men touring bags
- Rigid construction looks great empty or full
- Multiple D-rings provide easy mounting options for hard-to-fit motorcycles
- Wide top opening for easy packing
- Top carry handle and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Two mounting systems included: the "versa-mount" under-seat yoke and harness, and an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycle's seat, luggage rack or sissy bar
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Include another large top-loading main compartment with internal organizer pocket
- Five external Pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity
- Convenient size, full of features, easy mounting and incredible value
- Rugged, fully rigid Construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Fully adjustable mounting system Includes two pull-straps; mount onto sissy bar, luggage rack or back seat
- Zip/hook-and-loop wide top opening with gusseted Zip front
- Top carry handle and backpack/shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Thermoformed construction and components for strength, security, and shape retention; Premium lined interior with multiple pockets and compartments
- UV-rated and weather-resistant 1680 denier textile material with removable rain cover; Integrated media pocket with power cord access
- Features a large storage capacity that can handle everything from helmets to weeks' worth of clothing; Built-in coat flap with adjustable G-Hook for quick and easy external storage
- Secure mounting with a multitude of integrated heavy-duty welded D-rings, sissy bar strap and mounting strap kit; Laser-cut low-profile MOLLE for modular attachment options
- Measures 11" L x 26" W x 12" D, with 2,940 cubic inches (48 liters) by volume
- The Nelson Rigg NR-300 route 1 Traveler Trunk rack bag mounts to most Tour Trunk luggage racks including: Harley Ultra, Honda Goldwing, Indian Road master, etc.
- Constructed of industry leading UltraMax fabric for maximum UV protection, with Reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Features rigid overall bag construction, 3 carry handles for transport off bike, an additional 3” expansion section, and 3 generous outer pockets
- Can hold 2 full face helmets even when non-expanded, uses rugged quick release mounting Straps, has lockable main compartment zippers, and a waterproof rain Cover is included
- The main compartment measures: 22"L x 12"W x 14.5"H (63 liters) Standard, or 22"L x 12"W x 17"H (73.5 liters) expanded
- Main materials: 900D waterproof, Note: Zipper and sewing pinhole doesn't waterproof
- 37L,External dimensions:19"(H) x 11"(W) x 11"(D),waist belt MAX:55 Inch,chest belt MAX:60 Inch
- Molle design
- 【Multifunctional Usage】 Fit most of the motorcycle, dirt bike, dual sport and enduro, it can also be used as handbag and shoulderbag for easy movement.
- 【Practicality And Versatility】 A Classic Look and all the features you could ever want.A good item to store your helmet,wallet, phone, camera, energy drinks, cigarette, etc.Also features a expandable bottom section to enlarge storage space.It's also a decoration to your motorcycle with modern design.
- 【Durable Material】 Motorcycle tail bag is made of high quality PU leather, water resistant, you can use it in rainy day (But not for heavy rain).
- 【Motorcycle Tail Bag Measures】 16.9"L x 11.8"W x 6.7"H Standard / 16.9"L x 11.8"W x 11.8"H Expanded ； Weight: 1KG.
- 【Easy Installation】 Tied the back seat bag to your bike's cushion with the 2 strips, tighten it, fasten it with the 4 buckles. Package Include: 1 x Rear seat bag 1 x Rain cover 2 x Buckle strap 1 x shoulder strap
Motorcycle Luggage Bags:
These are the top motorcycle luggage bags. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy motorcycle luggage bags.
Last update on 2020-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API